TERMS OF SERVICE
WIWU INTERNATIONAL TRADING Terms of Service
ABOUT OUR WEBSITE
The website is an e-commerce platform that allows individuals and enterprise entities to buy products.
We reserve the right to introduce new services and update or withdraw any of the services, in our sole discretion, and we will not be liable to you for exercising this discretion.
ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS in WIWU INTERNATIONAL TRADING
You are eligible to register as a buyer and benefit from the services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- For buyers:
- you are above the legal age for purchasing products in UAE and
- you are able to provide an address in the UAE for delivery of products.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS with WIWU INTERNATIONAL TRADING
When using or accessing the services, you agree that you:
- are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password;
- agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
- will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your use of the services as required by us;
- will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested by us) a user’s information provided to you; and
- will cooperate with our requests for additional information with respect to your eligibility and usage of our services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS at WIWU INTERNATIONAL TRADING
- all content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software is our property. We retain all right, title and interest in and to the Site and the services, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights therein; and all rights, title and interest in and to any information, materials or other content that you provide in connection with your use of the services, property will become our property.
- You agree that you have no right to use any of our trademarks without our prior written consent.