WHAT INFORMATION MAY WIWU INTERNATIONAL TRADING COLLECT FROM YOU?
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our platform and other co-registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services;
- the information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our platform;
- information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform;
- a record of correspondence if you contact us;
- general, aggregated, demographic and non-personal information;
- details of transactions you carry out through our platform and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- any other information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the platform.
HOW MAY WIWU INTERNATIONAL TRADING USE YOUR INFORMATION?
May use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to improve our services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you;
- to ensure that content from our platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our platform;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the platform;
TO WHOM MAY WIWU INTERNATIONAL TRADING DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Other Businesses. To offer you our Services, we may engage with businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers (e.g. logistics businesses used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payments processers to process online transactions, etc.). We may involve other businesses in your transactions, who may store your information in a digital wallet to make your use of our services more efficient.
You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your information for other purposes. We may also receive information from this business (e.g. updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g. to correct our records and deliver your next purchase). By using our platform, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your information among businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your information.
- Marketing and Promotional Offers. We may also use your information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, post, telephone, in-app messages and news feed cards.
We may permit third parties to use your information. For example, we may provide advertisers information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g. by displaying their advertisements to a target audience).
- Protection of our platform and others.We release account and other information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk.
Note that our platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the website of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of this website, please note that this website has their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to this website.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES ARE APPLIED BY WIWU INTERNATIONAL TRADING?
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND AMEND YOUR INFORMATION?
You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the platform for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your information.
Examples of information you can access easily at the platform include:
- up-to-date information regarding recent orders;
- personally, identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences);
- payment settings (including credit card information); and e-mail notification settings.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our platform frequently to see recent changes.