WIWU INTERNATIONAL TRADING Return Policy
The table below sets out our return policy with respect to certain product categories:
You have received a wrong product.
Product is unused, in original unbroken packaging and includes all tags.
You have received a damaged product.
For electronics, opened products will be accepted within 7 days if different from description or picture displayed.
You have received a product that is not as described on the Site.
Fashion. Opened packaging accepted if the product(s) still has(have) the original tags.
At WIWU INTERNATIONAL TRADING, You do not have the right to return, replace or exchange products in respect of:
- products that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases;
- products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them;
- any consumable product which has been used or installed;
- products with tampered or missing serial numbers; or
- products that fall under specific categories, including food, beverages, household goods, digital books, swimwear, hosiery, underwear, socks, health, contact lenses, hygiene related and personal care products and certain baby products (e.g. tethers, diapers, hygiene tissues, feeding related products).
For delivered products, WIWU INTERNATIONAL TRADING will refund to you the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees) in full plus the cost of return:
- if the products are faulty or not as described on our Site; or
- if you reason for return is due to an error on our side, such as an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery etc.
In all other circumstances, we will refund the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees) and you may pay the costs of return shipping.
WIWU INTERNATIONAL TRADING will issue a refund to you depending on the method you used for payment, as follows:
- if you paid by cash on delivery, we will issue a refund to your wallet; or
- if you paid by credit/debit card, you can choose to have a refund by credit/debit card or to your wallet.
To verify your mobile number for COD payment method:
When choosing Cash on Delivery payment method your mobile number needs to be verified on wiwu.ae, you will be prompted to enter a One-Time Password that will be sent to the mobile number registered on your account. Once done, click Continue to proceed with your order.
- If you verify a mobile number that is already registered on a different account, that other account will be disabled.
- For steps on changing the mobile number linked to an account, please go to the Change Your Account Settings help page.